Cambium Giving Society
Just as cambium cells sustain and enable growth in plants and trees, the Cambium Giving Society is a group of patrons that ensures The Center for Art in Wood is able to fulfill its mission. These giving levels are considered sustaining gifts, funds that help us meet our costs for programming during the year and enable us to provide our exhibitions free to the public. Cambium Giving Society members are credited as sponsors of all exhibitions curated and staged by the Center during the year.
To join the Cambium Giving Society, please consider the following methods:
Make a cash gift or pledge.
Make a gift through your employer’s matching gifts program.
Make a gift of appreciated stock.*
*The total value of the stock upon transfer is tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law.
Cambium Giving Society Levels:
Grove Circle $1,000
Forest Circle $2,500
Canopy Circle $5,000 or more
Benefits for levels below
If joining and paying by check, please make check out to: “The Center for Art in Wood” and send to 141 North 3rd Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106.
PayPal account holders: Give through the PayPal Giving Fund and no fees are taken out of your donation! Click here.
If you don’t have a PayPal Account, and you wish to do your gift online, click here for our Support page.
NOTE: If you wish to claim 100% of this gift as tax deductible and do not want any of the benefits described below, please write “No goods” in the memo section of your check. For those considering matching gifts through a business or trust, our EIN # is 22-2806780.
CAMBIUM GIVING SOCIETY BENEFITS
These levels afford the same benefits as our other membership levels plus the following:
- One complementary Center publication* *if a Center publication is not published or not preferred, a gift voucher will be issued to you for use in the Len Scherock Museum Store
- One Dual/Family membership to give as a gift
- Invitations to events designed exclusively for Cambium members (such as receptions at the homes of private collectors, artist receptions and exhibition previews)
- The privilege of first-purchase opportunity of exhibition artwork, via sneak preview [online and on-site]
- A 10% discount on purchases of exhibition artwork (after sneak preview)
- Recognition as a Cambium member in various publications and on–line
- A personal tour for up to 6 individuals of the exhibition of your choice and of the Museum Collection [Forest Circle and Canopy Circle Level]
- Use of the gallery space for a 4 hour private reception (pending availability and guest count) [Canopy Circle Level]
For any questions regarding the Cambium Giving Society, please contact Fred Kaplan-Mayer, Managing Director, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-923-8000.