Turning to Art in Wood: A Creative Journey was published in celebration of the 25th anniversary of the Wood Turning Center as it takes a new name, The Center for Art in Wood. The book documents the 25th anniversary exhibition showcasing over 100 works from the Center’s permanent collection. In addition, seven essayists offer their perspectives on the Center’s past and future, its permanent collection and its contribution to the field of art in wood. Essays are by Glenn Adamson, Elisabeth R. Agro, Gerard Brown, Richard R. Goldberg, Esq., Michelle Holzapfel, Albert LeCoff, and Robin Rice.
- Hardcover with Gloss Jacket edition of the award winning Limited Edition Portfolio
- 284 total pages
- 52 pages showcasing the 25th anniversary exhibition
- 80 pages showcasing the Center’s permanent collection
- Illustrated historical essays
- 25th anniversary exhibition essay with color illustrations